Using older candles could lead to lead poisoning. Older candles used wicks, which contained lead. If you burn these wicks in as little as 2 hours an adult could get lead poisoning. Imagine how fast it could affect your children or pets. Not to mention they will burn very dirty coating your furniture and carpets like feathers on a flamingo!
DO NOT WORRY FRIENDS… In October of 2013 the use of lead in candle wicks was banned!
If you’re like us, shocked that it was only 15 years ago that it was banned. It is time to make sure you get rid of the old timers and make room for some new ones.
BURN ONE DOWN!
stINQers Candle Co.